Coming from the Ben and Jerry's ice cream and dessert book, it's sure to be a hit. Replace the Kit Kat pieces with Rolos if you like caramel.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Whisk the eggs in a large mixing bowl, until light and fluffy.
- 2Whisk in the sugar, a little at a time, then continue whisking until completely blended(About one minute more). Set aside.
- 3Pour in the cream, vanilla and milk and whisk to blend. Then refrigerate for about an hour.
- 4Cut the candy bars into bite size pieces. Cover and refrigerate.
- 5Transfer the mixture from the refrigerator to an ice cream maker and freeze according to the manufacturers instructions.
- 6Add the chopped Kit Kat pieces to the mixture about 2 minutes til the end of the cycle.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kit Kat Ice Cream
Serving Size: 1 (193 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 872.4
- Calories from Fat 544
- Total Fat 60.5 g
- Saturated Fat 37.7 g
- Cholesterol 282.3 mg
- Sodium 134.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 73.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 60.1 g
- Protein 10.5 g