Recipe by Aroostook
Recipe by request. Haven't tried it yet but sounds so yummy!
Top Review by Sassybearlover
These are definitely one of my favorites. I don't add the graham crackers until after I boil the butter, sugar, and milk. Also I use 1 cup peanut butter and 12 oz. chocolate chips for the sauce. That is the way my family enjoys it the most. Easy recipe and real treat.....for all ages.
- 3 packages waverly Club crackers, divided
- 1 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 cups crushed graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup butterscotch chips
- 2⁄3 cup peanut butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Coat 13x9 pan with vegetable oil spray and line with a single layer of crackers.
- Combine butter, sugars, graham crumbs and milk in saucepan bring to boil over medium heat.
- Boil 5 minutes.
- Pour 1/2 of sauce over layer of crackers.
- Cover w/ another layer of crackers.
- Sauce layer and place 3rd layer of crackers over sauce.
- In medium saucepan combine chocolate, butterscotch and peanut butter until smooth.
- Pour over top layer of crackers.
- Refrigerate until sauce is hardened.
- Cut into squares.