Recipe by andypandy
this is my version of the copy cat recipe for KIT KAT Chocolate Bars. Sweet and salty, and buttery. Toppables by Christie are a buttery cracker in rectangular shape.
- 60 christie toppable crackers
- 1 1⁄2 cups crushed graham crackers
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup white sugar
- 3⁄4 cup butter
- 1⁄3 cup whole milk
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup smooth peanut butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Lightly grease a 9 x 13 inch pan.
- Line bottom of pan with a layer of the whole buttery crackers.
- I use Toppables by Christie.
- In a saucepan bring to a boil.
- Butter, sugars, graham crumbs and milk.
- Boil on med.
- for five minutes, stirring.
- Pour 1/2 of the filling evenly over first layer of crackers.
- Place a second layer of crackers over filling, pressing lightly.
- Pour remaining filling over second layer of crackers.
- Spread this last layer evenly.
- Top with a third layer of buttery crackers, pressing lightly.
- Melt butterscotch chipits, chocolate chipits, and peanut butter together.
- When melted and combined, pour over that third layer of whole crackers.
- Cut into bars.