Recipe by SuzV
Posted from the Hershey's site. I have now tried these yet. Prep time includes time to chill the dough.
- 1 cup butter or 1 cup margarine, softened
- 2⁄3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 2⁄3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄4 cup hershey's cocoa
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans
- 54 Hershey chocolate kisses, brand milk chocolates
- powdered sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat butter, granulated sugar and vanilla in large bowl until creamy. Stir together flour and cocoa; gradually add to butter mixture, beating until blended. Add pecans; beat until well blended. Refrigerate dough about 1 hour or until firm enough to handle.
- Heat oven to 375°F Remove wrappers from chocolates. Mold scant tablespoon of dough around each chocolate, covering completely. Shape into balls. Place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until set. Cool about 1 minute; remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. Cool completely. Roll in powdered sugar. Roll in powdered sugar again just before serving, if desired. About 4-1/2 dozen cookies.