Recipe by senseicheryl
Quick and easy snack made with pretzels, Hershey Kisses and your favorite candy bits!
- 48 small pretzel twists
- 48 Hershey chocolate kisses
- 48 M&M's (etc.) or 48 Reese's pieces (etc.) or 48 miniature marshmallows (etc.)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Remove wrappers from Hershey Kisses.
- Place pretzels on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Place 1 unwrapped chocolate on top of each pretzel.
- Bake 2 to 3 minutes or until the chocolate is soft, but not melting.
- Remove from oven; gently press decorative garnish on top of the soft chocolate piece.
- Cool and serve.