Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Haven't tried it as yet but how can it be bad? The combination sounds great. Another hersheyskitchen.com recipe.
- 2 cups miniature pretzels
- 1 cup Hershey kissables
- 1 cup miniature marshmallow
- 1⁄2 cup banana chips (from the Health Food Store, at least that's where I found them, also, try in your supermarket fruit)
- Stir together pretzels, candies, marshmallows and banana chips.
- Store in airtight container in cool, dry place.
I never knew that this combinations of treats could taste so good!!! It is so simple to make and sinfully delcious! I think that craisins would be great added to this recipe! Thanks so much for this recipe!