I quick recipe I came up with to add to a hecktic St. Paddy's Day menu. I'm almost embarrased to post it - it's too easy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 11. Prepare cookies according to package directions. 2. This is where you'll add the egg and butter (or whatever your mix calls for). Add the green food coloring to the egg before blending with the mix and butter.
- 23. Cook for about 9 minutes, until edges are a light brown.
- 34. Immediately press the dark chocolate kiss into the center of the warm cookie.
- 45. Let rest on the cookie sheet for a minute and then cool on a separate plate.
- 56. Be sure to kiss each person who receives a cookie!
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kiss Me I'm Irish Sugar Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (165 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 49.1
- Calories from Fat 48
- Total Fat 5.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 23.8 mg
- Sodium 48.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sugar cookie mix
dark chocolate kisses