Prep 25 mins
Cook 18 mins
I use KISS Jalapeno Pepper Jelly for this easy to make brunch treat, these are also good as appetizers.
- 4 (8 ounce) cans refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1⁄3 cup kiss jalapeno jelly
- Unroll 1 can crescent roll dough onto a lightly floured surface, divide into 2 pieces, separating at center perforation.
- Press each piece into a 7-inch square.
- Bring corners to center, partially overlapping each, gently press corners into centers using thumb, making a small indentation.
- Repeat process with remaining cans of crescent rolls.
- Transfer to lightly greased baking sheets.
- Stir together cream cheese and egg; stir together pepper jelly and honey.
- Spoon 1 tablespoons cream cheese mixture into center of each dough circle, and top with 2 teaspoons pepper jelly mixture.
- Bake, in batches, at 375 for 15-18 minutes, or until golden brown.