Prep 0 mins
Cook 15 mins
This sauce I whipped up quickly out of my head to go with a Thai Crab Cakes and mash potato meal I made for dinner one evening, and it was delicious and went really well the Crab Cakes.
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 4 tablespoons barbecue sauce
- 2 teaspoons freshly crushed garlic
- 1 teaspoon parsley (fresh or dried)
- 2 teaspoons whole grain mustard
- salt & pepper
- Melt the butter in the microwave or on the stove with the garlic then add the remaining ingredients and mix well.