Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Broken sourdough pretzels seasoned with a combo of spices. This recipe is always requested, especially when enjoying with a cold brew! Beware, these are spicy....you can cut back the amount of cayenne (1 tsp seems to be tolerable for all palettes) I have tried many, but none seemed to have what I think makes these extra special, It's a Dilly and lemon pepper.
- 15 ounces sourdough pretzels
- 2 teaspoons cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper (I use Citrus Grill by Durkee)
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 ounce ranch dressing mix
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon it's a dilly seasoning (McCormick)
- Break up pretzels into bite size pieces.
- Mix dry seasoning with oil then coat pretzles in a large bowl or ziplock and let marinate at least 30 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Spead on baking sheet and bake at 250 for 15 minutes stirring occasionally to dry out.
Excellent! I brought these to work for a treat day and they were a huge hit. I used the pretzel nuggets and they worked great!
All I can say these are good. Great taste. Easy to make. That added taste with the ranch dressing, very good. Made for PAC 2010