Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 hrs
The chili recipe everyone that has it enjoys it. It is the only kind of chili my husband will eat. My kids love it and its not to hot for them. Hope you enjoy!
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 lbs hamburger
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans tomato soup
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans water
- 1 (12 ounce) can kidney beans
- 0.5 (4 ounce) bottle chili powder
- Saute onion and green pepper while cooking hamburger.
- Add tomato soup, water, kidney beans, and chili powder to meat mixture.
- Simmer for 2 hours over low heat or until reaches your desired thickness.