1/1 Photo of Kirsten's Easy Choconut, Rum Cookies
This recipe comes from my imagination going wild with a very basic cool whip cookie recipe...This recipe is so simple and so delicious that everyone will want to know where you find the time to make such moist and tasty treats! My friend told me about the basic recipe of 1 box of cake mix, 1 tub of cool whip and an egg so I took it a step further and thought about a cookie I would love...so here it is!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Grease cookie sheet. (I find it easier to take them off if I spray my pan first.).
- 3Mix together Cake mix, cool whip, egg.
- 4Add Rum Extract and Coconut Extract.
- 5Mix in Sweetened Coconut.
- 6*Roll cookies into balls and drop onto cookie sheet. (*I do not roll into balls. I use two spoons and manipulate the dough into a ball like shape.).
- 7Bake for 11-14 minutes.
- 8Allow to cool on the pan.
- 9Chow Down!
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kirsten's Easy Choconut, Rum Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (32 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 182.6
- Calories from Fat 80
- Total Fat 8.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 10.5 mg
- Sodium 237.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 15.2 g
- Protein 2.1 g