Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. Cowboy Casserole is a full meal in a bowl, made in one skillet. Makes 2-3 Servings.
- 566.99 g Simply Potatoes Diced Potatoes with Onion
- 591.47 ml leftover boneless meat, cut into cubes (you can use steak, chicken, pork chops or ham, to name a few)
- 432.33 g can corn
- 473.18 ml grated cheese
- barbecue sauce or avocado, chunks
- Poke a vent whole in theSimply potatoes bag and microwave for about five minutes or untill the potatoes begin to soften.
- Saute potatoes in a very large skillet untill completely soft, aboout 10- 15 minutes. Add meat and corn. Cook untill well heated. Add cheese, but don't be afraid to cook the cheese in the pan a few minutes. Served drissled with bar b que sauce of avocado chunks.