Recipe by imub4ur
5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. Cowboy Casserole is a full meal in a bowl, made in one skillet. Makes 2-3 Servings.
- 20 ounces Simply Potatoes Diced Potatoes with Onion
- 2 1⁄2 cups leftover boneless meat, cut into cubes (you can use steak, chicken, pork chops or ham, to name a few)
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) can corn
- 2 cups grated cheese
- barbecue sauce or avocado, chunks
Directions See How It's Made
- Poke a vent whole in theSimply potatoes bag and microwave for about five minutes or untill the potatoes begin to soften.
- Saute potatoes in a very large skillet untill completely soft, aboout 10- 15 minutes. Add meat and corn. Cook untill well heated. Add cheese, but don't be afraid to cook the cheese in the pan a few minutes. Served drissled with bar b que sauce of avocado chunks.