Our boss made this chili and brought it in for a staff meeting. Everyone loved it. It's a great alternative to a red chili.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pound chicken breast flat, grill and cut them into chunks.
- 2In a large pot, saute bell peppers and onion in olive oil to soften.
- 3Mix cumin, salt, pepper and flour together. Sprinkle mixture over the peppers and onions.
- 4Continue to saute until flour sort-of disappears.
- 5Add rest of the ingredients, including chicken. Simmer for 30 minutes.
- 6Before serving, squeeze lemon juice into chili.
- 7Serve with condiments such as Avocados, chopped tomatos, cilantro, cubed cheese and fried tortilla slices.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kirby's Excellent White Chili
Serving Size: 1 (315 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 438.1
- Calories from Fat 117
- Total Fat 13.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 46.4 mg
- Sodium 318.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.4 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 30.4 g