Recipe by Starweaver
This is my favorite green bean recipe. Got it from my mother-in-law's friend Kip. Really simple to put together and it makes enough to serve a crowd.
Top Review by Julie B's Hive
Made the dish without realizing -until too late- that I'd used regular Velveeta and not the recommended one. Very rich and oh-so-good but next time, lol, I'll follow the directions more closely and use the mexi-tyle processed cheese. Made for My 3 Chefs 2008.
- 3 (14 ounce) cans green beans, rinsed
- garlic salt
- 1 (8 ounce) carton sour cream
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 8 ounces Velveeta cheese, cut into cubes (mexi mild)
- crushed cracker, for topping