Prep 15 mins
Cook 7 mins
These are a basic PB cookie with a twist (do what you please with them!) and their fairly decent Health wise too. Add-ins (optional) milk/white chocolate chips cranberries butterscotch pieces toffee bits peanuts (or any other nut) peanut butter chips reeses-pieces (highly recommended)
- 1 1⁄3 cups nut butter (you can use peanut butter-smooth or crunchy, almond butter, mixed nut butter, etc. whatever your pre)
- 2⁄3 cup brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 egg
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup bread flour (or AP tsp baking soda)
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees farenheit.
- Mix all of the ingredients together in a large bowl (I recommend using a lg fork to mix). Drop on a parchment-lined pan by the tablespoonful (if doing just plain cookies-no add ins-feel free to decorate and mold the dough as you wish). Bake at 350 until slightly crisp on the edges and golden brown on the bottom; about 7-12 minutes.
- Let cool on a cooling rack before storing; can be stored for up to a week in an airtight container.
I used crunchy peanut butter, and AP flour for these cookies. They stay good for a couple of days and are really enjoyable when they are soft. Really good!