Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a cloned recipe similar to the tartar sauce served at the famous King's Inn restaurant on Baffin Bay in South Texas. Delicious with seafood or as a vegetable dip! A local chef shared it with me.
- Drain sweet pickle relish and pimentos.
- Put saltines and Ritz crackers in a plastic bag and crush until fine with a rolling pin.
- Put onions, garlic, olives, and jalapenos in food processor and chop until fine.
- Add pickle relish and pimentos and chop.
- Stir vegetables into mayonnaise.
- Gently fold in crushed crackers.
- Chill overnight to allow flavors to blend.
- Serve with seafood or vegetables.