9 hrs 20 mins
This is a cloned recipe similar to the tartar sauce served at the famous King's Inn restaurant on Baffin Bay in South Texas. Delicious with seafood or as a vegetable dip! A local chef shared it with me.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Drain sweet pickle relish and pimentos.
- 2Put saltines and Ritz crackers in a plastic bag and crush until fine with a rolling pin.
- 3Put onions, garlic, olives, and jalapenos in food processor and chop until fine.
- 4Add pickle relish and pimentos and chop.
- 5Stir vegetables into mayonnaise.
- 6Gently fold in crushed crackers.
- 7Chill overnight to allow flavors to blend.
- 8Serve with seafood or vegetables.
Browse Our Top Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for King's Inn Tartar Sauce - Copycat
Serving Size: 1 (85 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 223.8
- Calories from Fat 134
- Total Fat 14.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 10.1 mg
- Sodium 510.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 6.9 g
- Protein 1.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
pimento-stuffed green olives