1/2 Photos of King's Hawaiian Sweet Bread
2 hrs 25 mins
I have always liked hawaiian sweet bread and I came across this recipe not to long ago and found that it tasted just like the store bought bread.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat eggs; add pineapple juice, water, sugar, ginger, vanilla and melted margarine.
- 2Put 3 cups flour in a large mixing bowl.
- 3Add egg mixture and stir until well mixed.
- 4Sprinkle in yeast, 1 package at a time, mixing well.
- 5Gradually add other 3 cups flour. Batter will be hard to mix with spoon. You may have to use your hand. Make sure it's mixed well.
- 6Leave batter in bowl and cover with cloth and place in warm place. Let rise 1 hour.
- 7Remove from bowl and knead in 1/2 cup flour. Knead about 10 times. Divide into 3 equal parts and place in well greased round cake pans.
- 8Cover and place in warm place and let rise about 1 hour.
- 9Bake at 350degrees 25 to 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for King's Hawaiian Sweet Bread
Serving Size: 1 (1669 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1374.9
- Calories from Fat 205
- Total Fat 22.8 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 186.0 mg
- Sodium 260.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 254.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.2 g
- Sugars 59.2 g
- Protein 34.5 g