Recipe by Queen of Everything
My DH makes these awesome eggs for us whenever he has a day off. Big hit with our toddler!
Top Review by Bergy
I cut the recipe back to 2 eggs, substituted bacon for the ham-delicious. I don't microwave but placed the creamcheese/peppers in a small dish on my plates while I was warming them in the oven - I can see why they are a big hit with your toddler - They were a big hit with me too. I served them with Garlicky Mushrooms & toast Thanks for a lovely Sunday Brunch QueenofEverything
- 6 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup cubed cooked chicken
- 1⁄4 cup diced ham
- 1 tablespoon margarine
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) canchopped green chilies
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat eggs with milk, salt& pepper.
- Melt margarine in pan and add chicken and ham; sauteeing until warmed through.
- Add egg mixture and use your preferred method of scrambling.
- Meanwhile, combine cream cheese and chiles in a microwave-safe bowl.
- Heat cream cheese mixture for 1 minute and serve as a condiment with eggs.