1/3 Photos of Kingofeverything's Breakfast Special
Queen of Everything's Note:
My DH makes these awesome eggs for us whenever he has a day off. Big hit with our toddler!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat eggs with milk, salt& pepper.
- 2Melt margarine in pan and add chicken and ham; sauteeing until warmed through.
- 3Add egg mixture and use your preferred method of scrambling.
- 4Meanwhile, combine cream cheese and chiles in a microwave-safe bowl.
- 5Heat cream cheese mixture for 1 minute and serve as a condiment with eggs.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kingofeverything's Breakfast Special
Serving Size: 1 (180 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 299.2
- Calories from Fat 202
- Total Fat 22.4 g
- Saturated Fat 9.8 g
- Cholesterol 368.2 mg
- Sodium 377.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 19.0 g