Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Great dish anytime.
- 1 king red snapper fillet
- 4 prawns
- 1⁄3 cup diced chilled butter
- 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 3⁄4 cup white wine
- Method: Lightly oil and season the fish and prawns.
- Using a non stick pan on a medium heat (about 60 per cent hot) cook the fish, firstly with the skin side down for approximately 3.5 minutes and flesh side down for 1.5 minutes.
- Cook the fish until it's only just gone white all the way through.
- Add prawns to pan when fish is almost cooked.
- Add prawns, fresh parsley, and sauce to boiled linguini and serve the fish on top.
- Sauce: Simmer wine in saucepan until it reduces to half its original volume.
- Turn to low heat, and whisk constantly while adding chilled diced butter (if doing a large quantity, add the butter gradually so that the temparature of the sauce is reasonably constant).
- Don't stop stirring, and don't have the pan too hot.
- Add a good squeeze of lemon.
- The sauce should look golden and creamy when done.