Prep 10 mins
Cook 6 hrs
Got this from a friend. Tastes a lot like chicken enchiladas. Very easy and very delicious!!
- 283.49 g tortilla chips
- 3-4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cooked
- 411.06 g can tomatoes and green chilies, diced
- 304.75 g can cream of chicken soup
- 304.75 g can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 473.18 ml cheese, shredded
- 236.59 ml chicken broth
- 1) Place a single layer of corn chips on bottom of the slow-cooker.
- 2) In a bowl, combine chicken, diced tomatoes with green chilies, both soups, chicken broth, onion and mix until combined.
- 3) Place half of the mixture on top of the chips. Then top with half of cheese. Repeat layers ending with cheese.
- 4) Cover and cook on LOW for about 6 hours. This dish can cook faster on HIGH for 4 hours.