Recipe by RO*TEL
A signature Ro*Tel recipe -- a creamy, cheesy and easy casserole with that special 'kick' coming from Ro*Tel tomatoes and green chilies
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 59.14 ml Fleischmann's® Original-stick
- 118.29 ml chopped green bell pepper
- 118.29 ml chopped yellow onion
- 304.75 g can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 304.75 g can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 283.49 g can Ro*Tel® Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, undrained
- 473.18 ml chopped cooked chicken breasts
- 12 corn tortillas, torn into bite-size pieces (6 inch)
- 473.18 ml shredded cheddar cheese (2 cups = 8 oz)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 325°F Spray 13x9-inch baking dish with cooking spray; set aside.
- Melt Fleischmann's in large saucepan over medium heat. Add bell pepper and onion; cook and stir about 5 minutes or until tender. Stir in both soups, undrained tomatoes and chicken.
- Layer one-third each of tortillas, chicken mixture and cheese evenly in dish. Repeat layers twice more. Bake uncovered 40 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
- COOK'S TIPS: May use any variety of Ro*Tel Tomatoes in place of Original to suit your taste.