1/2 Photos of King Ranch Chicken
This is a family favorite good serves with chips and salsa.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Soak tortillas in chicken stock just until wilted.
- 2Cut chicken into bite size pieces.
- 3Alternate the following layers into a 9x13 pan.
- 4tortillas, chicken, onion and cheese.
- 5Sprinkle chili powder and garlic salt over top.
- 6Spread undiluted soups over top of chicken, tortilla layers.
- 7Spread Ro-Tel tomatoes over top of soups.
- 8Bake at 350°F for 30 to 40 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for King Ranch Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (324 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 596.8
- Calories from Fat 315
- Total Fat 35.1 g
- Saturated Fat 13.0 g
- Cholesterol 119.0 mg
- Sodium 1213.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 34.5 g