This is a family favorite good serves with chips and salsa.
Make and share this King Ranch Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (14 ounce) package tortillas
- chicken stock
- 1 large chicken, boiled and pulled from bones
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 (10 ounce) can Ro-Tel tomatoes
- 1⁄2 lb grated cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt (optional)
- Soak tortillas in chicken stock just until wilted.
- Cut chicken into bite size pieces.
- Alternate the following layers into a 9x13 pan.
- tortillas, chicken, onion and cheese.
- Sprinkle chili powder and garlic salt over top.
- Spread undiluted soups over top of chicken, tortilla layers.
- Spread Ro-Tel tomatoes over top of soups.
- Bake at 350°F for 30 to 40 minutes.