Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is a wonderful dish. It is easy and very tasty. I got it from a "community cookbook". Serve with a green salad and you have a complete meal.
- 1 chicken, cooked and deboned
- 2 cups grated cheese
- 1 dozen flour tortilla, cut fine
- 1 finely chopped onion
- 1 can chicken soup
- 1 can mushroom soup
- 1 cup chicken broth, from cooked chicken
- 1⁄2 cup Rotel Tomatoes (drained)
- Place one layer of chicken, half the soup sauce, half the tortillas, and half of onion and cheese in a lightly greased casserole dish.
- Repeat for the second layer, ending with the cheese.
- Bake 1 hour@350 degrees.
great recipe and so easy to make. Thanks
I have been using this recipe for about 6 months now and EVERYBODY I cook it for just loves it! Even my very picky 2 and 5 year old can't get enough. I take it to pot luck dinners and family get-togethers. It's a hit! An excellent recipe and super easy! Thanks for posting it! -Cheryl from NB, Texas