From my roommate's mom - a household favorite!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (20 ounce) can cream of chicken soup, family size version (can't figure out ounces so ignore the 20oz, make sure to get family size)
- 8 ounces mushrooms
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 onion
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 (10 ounce) can diced Rotel tomatoes & chilies
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 rotisserie chicken, deboned and shredded
- corn tortilla
- 4 ounces sharp cheddar cheese
- 4 ounces monterey jack pepper cheese
- 1Slice mushroom and onions and saute with butter until onions are clear and mushrooms are begin to get soft. Add garlic and saute for 1 extra minute.
- 2Drain Rotel tomatoes and chilies and add into saute with 1 tsp chili powder.
- 3Stir in cream of chicken soup and rotisserie chicken and heat through. Line 13x9 inch casserole dish with corn tortillas. Pour half of the filling over and top with another layer of tortillas. Finish with the rest of the filling and cheeses.
- 4Cook at 350 for 20-30 minutes until bubbly.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for King Ranch Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (239 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 437.7
- Calories from Fat 279
- Total Fat 31.0 g
- Saturated Fat 13.7 g
- Cholesterol 106.0 mg
- Sodium 1151.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 27.5 g