Recipe by Auggy
A lasagna-like dish that is a Texas classic. Great as leftovers, too!
Top Review by mama smurf
Made this for Spring PAC 2012 and what a delicious meal! I cut this in half and added some minced garlic to the onion before adding to the layers....Definately going to put this in my Favorites of 2012!
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can diced tomatoes with green chilies (Rotel)
- 1⁄2 cup chicken broth
- 2 cups cooked chicken, diced
- 12 corn tortillas
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Lightly mist 9 x 13 pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Blend soups, Rotel, and chicken broth together until smooth.
- Layer 1/2 of chicken, 6 tortillas, onions, soup mixture, and cheese.
- Repeat 2nd set of layers, ending with cheese.
- Bake uncovered for 60 minutes at 350.