Wendys Kitchen's Note:
Another one dish meal which is slightly more complicated to serve on a special occasion. From Vogue Entertaining.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 24 wonton wrappers
- 12 green shrimp, sheeled, deveined, cut in half and twisted into bundle
- 12 coriander leaves
Ginger Soy and Coriander Sauce
- 2 1/2 cm fresh ginger, peeled and chopped
- 1 chili pepper, seeds removed and chopped
- 100 ml white wine
- 200 g unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- salt and pepper
- 1To Make Ravioil:.
- 2Spread 12 wonton wrapper on a flat surface.
- 3Place prepared prawns in centre, coriander leaf on top.
- 4PAint edge with water and place anotehr wonton wrapper on top.
- 5Press edges together and cover with tea-towel. Set aside.
- 6To make sauce:.
- 7Put ginger, chilli in a saucepan and pout in wine.
- 8Simmer mixture until reduced by half.
- 9Turn heat low and gradually whisk in butter.
- 10Add soy sauce, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- 11Set aside.
- 12To cook prawns:.
- 13Put whole prawns in steamer and sprinkle with ginger, shallots, coriander leaves, salt and pepper. Steam for 3 minutes.
- 14To cook ravioli:.
- 15Drop ravioli a few at a time into boiling salted water and cook 3 minutes. Drain.
- 16To serve:.
- 17Place 2 ravioli on plate, spoon over sauce and top with 3 prawns.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for King Prawn Ravioli With King Prawns and Ginger, Soy Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (154 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 397.3
- Calories from Fat 253
- Total Fat 28.1 g
- Saturated Fat 17.3 g
- Cholesterol 120.1 mg
- Sodium 575.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 10.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: