Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This extremely easy recipe i found on another website, and boy was it delicious! Hope you enjoy!
Make and share this King of Slow-Cooker Pulled Pork recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (2 lb) pork tenderloin
- 1 (12 ounce) can root beer
- 1 (18 ounce) bottleof your favorite barbecue sauce
- 8 hamburger buns, split and lightly toasted
- 1.Place the pork tenderloin in a slow-cooker: pour the root beer over the meat.Cover and cook on low until well cooked and shreds easily, 6-7 hours.
- Note:The actual length of time will vary, depending on the cooker.Drain well. Stir in BBQ sauce.Serve over hamburger buns.