Well, they aren't fried, but I bet Elvis would love them!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup egg substitute or 2 eggs
- 1 large very ripe banana
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup low-fat milk
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Place 1/4 cup butter and sugar in a large bowl. Beat and medium speed until blended.
- 3Add egg substitute, beat well.
- 4Add banana and 1 tsp vanilla, beat 1 minute.
- 5Combine flour, baking powder and salt.
- 6Add flour mixture and milk alternately to butter mixture, starting and ending with flour.
- 7Line muffin pan with paper liners.
- 8Fill 2/3 full with batter.
- 9Bake 20 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- 10Cook for 5 minutes in pan, then remove to wire racks.
- 11Cool completely before frosting.
- 12For Frosting:.
- 13Beat cream cheese, peanut butter, and 3 tbs butter together until light and fluffy.
- 14Add powdered sugar, 1/2 tsp vanilla and a dash of salt and mix well.
- 15Spread evenly over cupcakes.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for King Cupcakes (Banana and Peanut Butter)
Serving Size: 1 (1211 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 317.3
- Calories from Fat 100
- Total Fat 11.2 g
- Saturated Fat 5.6 g
- Cholesterol 22.0 mg
- Sodium 193.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 33.9 g
- Protein 5.4 g