Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
Easy and tasty way to prepare crab legs. Broil or grill them.
- 12 ounces king crab legs
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons grated onions
- 1 tablespoon parsley, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon tarragon, crushed
- 1 dash hot pepper sauce
- Cut crab legs into 3-inch pieces.
- Combine remaining ingredients and brush over crab.
- Place crab legs on broiler pan.
- Broil 3 to 5 inches from heat for 3 to 4 minutes, brushing occasionally with sauce.
- To grill: prepare crab legs as directed above.
- Place crab on grill rack about 5 inches above coals.
- Grill 5 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
we loved this . I will make again