Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
Use your bread machine's timer for this one - it's wonderful to wake up to the aroma of cinnamon, apples and hot bread !
- 828.06 ml unbleached all-purpose flour
- 59.14 ml Baker's Special Dry Milk
- 59.14 ml potato flour
- 44.37 ml butter, softened
- 7.39 ml salt
- 44.37 ml brown sugar
- 4.92 ml butter-cinnamon flavor
- 12.32 ml instant yeast
- 118.29 ml wheat germ nuts
- 118.29 ml cinnamon flav-r-bite
- 177.44 ml apple nugget
- 314.66-354.88 ml water
- *Use the lesser amount in the summer, the greater amount in the winter, and something in between in the spring and fall.
- Place all of the ingredients into the pan of your bread machine in the order recommended by the manufacturer.
- Program for basic white bread, and press Start. Check the dough's consistency about 7 min.
- after the kneading cycle begins, adding additional water of flour to form a smooth, soft ball of dough.
- Allow the machine to complete its cycle. Remove the b read when it's done, and let it cool completely before slicing.
- Note: This bread makes great toast!