Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Use your bread machine's timer for this one - it's wonderful to wake up to the aroma of cinnamon, apples and hot bread !
- 3 1⁄2 cups unbleached all-purpose flour
- 1⁄4 cup Baker's Special Dry Milk
- 1⁄4 cup potato flour
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon butter-cinnamon flavor
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons instant yeast
- 1⁄2 cup wheat germ nuts
- 1⁄2 cup cinnamon flav-r-bite
- 3⁄4 cup apple nugget
- 1 1⁄3-1 1⁄2 cups water
- *Use the lesser amount in the summer, the greater amount in the winter, and something in between in the spring and fall.
- Place all of the ingredients into the pan of your bread machine in the order recommended by the manufacturer.
- Program for basic white bread, and press Start. Check the dough's consistency about 7 min.
- after the kneading cycle begins, adding additional water of flour to form a smooth, soft ball of dough.
- Allow the machine to complete its cycle. Remove the b read when it's done, and let it cool completely before slicing.
- Note: This bread makes great toast!