1/3 Photos of King Arthur's 100% Whole Wheat Loaf
3 hrs 35 mins
this was taken from King Arthur flour's. If you're looking for chewy/yeasty bread, this is the recipe to try
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine all ingredients to form a shaggy dough. And rest 20 minutes for the flour to absorbe the liquid.
- 2Knead 10 minutes til smooth. It would look wet at first but it will come together, though it would remain sticky.
- 3Use mixer to knead. If by hand, it would be a smaller and denser loaf.
- 4Place in grease bowl, turn to coat. Cover let rise 1 hr (it took me around 40 min with instant yeast).
- 5Shape and place in greased loaf. Cover with lightly greased plastic 1 hr (took me 30min) til crowned.
- 6Bake 350 F 45min.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for King Arthur's 100% Whole Wheat Loaf
Serving Size: 1 (937 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2121.3
- Calories from Fat 440
- Total Fat 48.9 g
- Saturated Fat 7.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 3523.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 393.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 52.7 g
- Sugars 87.9 g
- Protein 60.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: