bakergirl #4's Note:
This recipe comes from the King Arthur flour website. Originally titled "On-the-Fence Brownies" these are perfect for someone like myself who can't make up their mind between fudge brownies and cakey brownies.
My Private Note
dozen 2 ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium sized microwave safe bowl, melt butter, then add sugar and stir to combine. Return mixture to microwave and microwave briefly, just until hot but not bubbling. This will give the brownies a shiney top crust.
- 2Stir in the cocoa, salt, baking powder, and vanilla.
- 3Whisk in eggs, stirring until smooth.
- 4Add the flour, chips, espresso powder, and nuts and stir until smooth.
- 5Spoon into a lightly greased 9 x 13 pan.
- 6Bake at 350° F for 25-30 minutes.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for King Arthur Flour Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (61 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 224.9
- Calories from Fat 101
- Total Fat 11.2 g
- Saturated Fat 6.7 g
- Cholesterol 55.5 mg
- Sodium 180.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 22.7 g
- Protein 3.1 g