King Arthur: Coconut Raspberry Teacakes
- Preheat oven to 350°F Lightly grease 12 muffin cups.
- Beat together the butter, sugar, coconut milk powder, baking powder, salt, and flavorings until fluffy. Beat in the egg whites and egg a little at a time and scrape the bowl in between additions. Whisk the flour and starch together and add to the batter, alternating with the milk.
- Put 1/4 cup of batter into each muffin cup and bake about 20-25 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool for 15 minutes before removing from pan.
- Cool completely.
- Warm the jam and syrup or water. Put the coconut in a shallow pan. Spread the jam thinly over the cakes and then roll in the coconut. Place on a baking sheet to allow the jam to set.