Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
Came up with it when I was bored one day....I think it's good but hey, thats just me. But some other people have tried it and they liked it so yeah, enjoy.
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons white wine
- 3 cups four-cheese Mexican blend cheese
- 1 1⁄2 cups cooked shrimp
- 6 cups cooked pasta
- **please add/subtract the amount of ingredients to suit your taste**.
- Make your basic white sauce with the butter, flour and milk.
- Add in the white cooking wine.
- Add the cheese and shrimp. Let cheese melt.
- Put over the cooked pasta.