I say kinda because Chick-Fil-A pressure cooks their chicken but this recipes calls for frying. The taste is pretty good. If you love Chick-Fil-A, you'll like this!! 7/8/08 Per reviews, I have changed the amount of salt on the recipe. The original recipe states 2 tbsp, but it does seem like alot, so I have changed it to 1 tbsp. Thanks for all the reviews!!
- In a small bowl, beat egg and stir in milk.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, powdered sugar, pepper and salt.
- Dip each piece of chicken in milk mixture until moistened.
- Roll chicken in flour mix until completely coated.
- Fry in oil until chicken is golden brown.
- Serve with grilled buttered buns and pickles.
- Make 4 sandwiches.
- You can cut chicken into bite size pieces and make chicken nuggets. They are great too!