1/2 Photos of Kinda Like Chick-Fil-A Sandwiches
I say kinda because Chick-Fil-A pressure cooks their chicken but this recipes calls for frying. The taste is pretty good. If you love Chick-Fil-A, you'll like this!! 7/8/08 Per reviews, I have changed the amount of salt on the recipe. The original recipe states 2 tbsp, but it does seem like alot, so I have changed it to 1 tbsp. Thanks for all the reviews!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small bowl, beat egg and stir in milk.
- 2In a separate bowl, combine flour, powdered sugar, pepper and salt.
- 3Dip each piece of chicken in milk mixture until moistened.
- 4Roll chicken in flour mix until completely coated.
- 5Fry in oil until chicken is golden brown.
- 6Serve with grilled buttered buns and pickles.
- 7Make 4 sandwiches.
- 8You can cut chicken into bite size pieces and make chicken nuggets. They are great too!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kinda Like Chick-Fil-A Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (350 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1760.8
- Calories from Fat 1565
- Total Fat 173.9 g
- Saturated Fat 24.9 g
- Cholesterol 101.4 mg
- Sodium 1838.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 5.0 g
- Protein 21.9 g