1/2 Photos of Kinda Like a Stubbs Sandwich
Troop Angel's Note:
This is my version of "The Stubbs", which is a breakfast sandwich named after former Dallas Cowboys player Daniel Stubbs, and is from the Coppell Deli, which became a Dallas, TX mini-legend in the early to mid-1990s as the favorite breakfast place of several Cowboys players. We usually eat this as dinner, as these sandwiches are pretty big...just like everything in Texas!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a hot frying pan or electric skillet, cook sausage patties; set aside and keep warm.
- 2In hot frying pan, electric skillet, or microwave, cook bacon; set aside and keep warm.
- 3Fry eggs, in same pan if desired, until yolks are cooked.
- 4Place slice of cheese on top of each egg to melt slightly.
- 5Assemble on Texas Toast in this order for each sandwich: 2 slices bacon, 2 sausage patties, 1 egg.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kinda Like a Stubbs Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (211 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 674.8
- Calories from Fat 411
- Total Fat 45.7 g
- Saturated Fat 15.5 g
- Cholesterol 307.6 mg
- Sodium 1420.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 30.9 g