Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 35 mins
This recipe comes from my husband's side of the family in Prince Edward Island, Canada. It is a unique twist on the traditional Mac and cheese. It is a staple in our house!
- 453.59-907.18 g hamburger (use 1 lb. if you would like it a little less "meaty")
- 1-2 large onion, chopped
- 236.59 ml celery, chopped
- 29.58 ml curry powder
- 2 (609.51 g) can mushroom soup
- 3 (616.60 g) package Kraft macaroni and cheese (Prepared)
- 29.58 ml Worcestershire sauce or 29.58 ml soy sauce
- 473.18 ml shredded mozzarella cheese
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- On medium heat, brown Hamburger and add onion and celery and cook until tender.
- In a large casserole dish, mix hamburger, curry, soup, kraft dinner and rest of ingredients all together.
- Cover with Mozzerella Cheese.
- Heat in Oven for about 35 minutes or until heated through.