1 hr 5 mins
L.A.'s Kitchen's Note:
This recipe comes from my husband's side of the family in Prince Edward Island, Canada. It is a unique twist on the traditional Mac and cheese. It is a staple in our house!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 453.59-907.18 g hamburger (use 1 lb. if you would like it a little less "meaty")
- 1-2 large onion, chopped
- 236.59 ml celery, chopped
- 29.58 ml curry powder
- 2 (609.51 g) can mushroom soup
- 3 (616.60 g) package Kraft macaroni and cheese (Prepared)
- 29.58 ml Worcestershire sauce or 29.58 ml soy sauce
- 473.18 ml shredded mozzarella cheese
- salt and pepper
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2On medium heat, brown Hamburger and add onion and celery and cook until tender.
- 3In a large casserole dish, mix hamburger, curry, soup, kraft dinner and rest of ingredients all together.
- 4Cover with Mozzerella Cheese.
- 5Heat in Oven for about 35 minutes or until heated through.
Browse Our Top Macaroni And Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kimsley Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (261 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 298.7
- Calories from Fat 146
- Total Fat 16.2 g
- Saturated Fat 7.1 g
- Cholesterol 64.8 mg
- Sodium 808.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 21.5 g