Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This recipe comes from my husband's side of the family in Prince Edward Island, Canada. It is a unique twist on the traditional Mac and cheese. It is a staple in our house!
- 1 -2 lb hamburger (use 1 lb. if you would like it a little less "meaty")
- 1 -2 large onion, chopped
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- 2 tablespoons curry powder
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans mushroom soup
- 3 (7 1/4 ounce) packages Kraft macaroni and cheese (Prepared)
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce or 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- On medium heat, brown Hamburger and add onion and celery and cook until tender.
- In a large casserole dish, mix hamburger, curry, soup, kraft dinner and rest of ingredients all together.
- Cover with Mozzerella Cheese.
- Heat in Oven for about 35 minutes or until heated through.