Recipe by Kim127
I always make my tuna salad like this. Enjoy as a sandwich, on a salad, or my favorite, with Triscuits (I'm a Triscuitholic).
Top Review by Geema
The triscuits made this out of the ordinary, Kim. And, I loved the grated carrot, which I've never used in tuna salad before. I didn't have any Mrs. Dash, so I used some Everglades seasoning, which is popular here in Florida. It was a fun lunch.
- 1 can albacore tuna, packed in water
- 2 tablespoons diced celery
- 1 tablespoon diced red onion
- 1 teaspoon grated carrot
- 1 teaspoon Mrs. Dash seasoning mix (Original)
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise (Hellman's of course)