1/1 Photo of Kim's Tilapia With Maque Choux
Michigan Dreamer's Note:
This is a great dinner. They go well together, and i like that the fish is a real mild tasting fish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 green pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 4 ears bi-color corn on the cob, husked & scraped
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 2 -3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 5 medium sized tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 3 tablespoons la victoria green chili salsa (jalapeno)
- 1/2 lime, juice of
- 1Dredge the fish in the corn meal and season with paprika, salt and pepper.
- 2In a saute pan add a little olive oil; then add the garlic, red onion, green pepper and jalapenos. Saute for about 5 minutes on medium high heat. Add the corn and simmer for about 10 minutes.
- 3While the corn is simmering cook the fish in a little olive oil. Just a few minutes per side.
- 4Add the tomatoes and just heat through, and finely add the cumin, lime juice and green salsa jalapeno.
Browse Our Top Tilapia Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kim's Tilapia With Maque Choux
Serving Size: 1 (474 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 297.0
- Calories from Fat 35
- Total Fat 3.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 62.5 mg
- Sodium 155.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.9 g
- Sugars 10.8 g
- Protein 31.6 g