Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
A delicious treat simple enough for kids to make with just a little help. If you use unsalted peanut butter, add a pinch of salt.
- 1 lb white chocolate wafers
- 3⁄4 cup peanut butter (any kind works)
- 1⁄3 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Place white chocolate wafers and peanut butter in a large, microwave-safe glass bowl. Microwave at 50% power for 2-3 minutes. Stir and microwave for an additional 2-3 minutes until completely melted. The time required will depend on your microwave.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Spread the white chocolate-peanut butter mixture evenly on the lined baking sheet.
- Melt the chocolate chips in a small bowl in the microwave. This should take less than a minute at 50% power.
- Drop spoonfuls of melted chocolate randomly on the white chocolate mixture. Use a skewer or the tip of a knife to swirl the chocolate.
- Cool, break into bite size pieces or use a bench knife to cut into small squares.
I can understand how kids might enjoy helping to make something like this, 'cause I certainly had fun whipping it up myself & I do love the combo of chocolate & PB, for sure! Thanks for sharing the recipe! [ Made & reviewed in New Kids on the Block tag]