Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
Taken from The Everyday Low-Carb Slow Cooker Cookbook
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 6 tablespoons white vinegar
- 3 teaspoons Splenda granular, artificial sweetener
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 large cucumber, peeled, seeded, and cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices
- 10 radishes, thinly sliced
- 1⁄3 cup grated carrot
- In a liquid measuring cup, measure the water. Add the next 4 ingredients to the measuring cup (vinegar through pepper) and stir together to make the dressing.
- In a medium, nonreactive (plastic or ceramic) mixing bowl, combine the vegetables. Pour dressing over all and stir to combine. Cover the salad with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at lest 1 hour.
- Prior to serving, drain excess dressing off the salad.