1/1 Photo of Kim's Macaroni Salad
This recipe was prepared for one of our annual cook-offs at PRC. (Courtesy of Kim Carney)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups macaroni, uncooked
- 6 eggs, hard boiled, divided
- 1 onion, medium in size and chopped
- 2 stalks celery, chopped small
- 1/2 cup green pepper, chopped small
- 1/2 cup carrot, chopped small
- 1 1/4 cups Miracle Whip
- 1 teaspoon sweet pickle juice (can sub vinegar)
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons cream (can sub milk)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1Prepare macaroni as directed. Drain; and rinse in cold water.
- 2Mix Miracle Whip and next 6 ingredients in a small bowl and set aside.
- 3Place in large bowl, add vegetables.
- 4Chop 4 of the hard boiled eggs, and add to the bowl.
- 5Add the Miracle Whip mixture and mix gently.
- 6Slice the 2 remaining eggs, and decorate the top.
- 7Sprinkle with paprika if you desire.
Browse Our Top Elbow Macaroni Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Elbow Macaroni Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kim's Macaroni Salad
Serving Size: 1 (151 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 273.3
- Calories from Fat 113
- Total Fat 12.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 154.0 mg
- Sodium 551.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 7.7 g
- Protein 8.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sweet pickle juice