This recipe was prepared for one of our annual cook-offs at PRC. (Courtesy of Kim Carney)
Make and share this Kim's Macaroni Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups macaroni, uncooked
- 6 eggs, hard boiled, divided
- 1 onion, medium in size and chopped
- 2 stalks celery, chopped small
- 1⁄2 cup green pepper, chopped small
- 1⁄2 cup carrot, chopped small
- 1 1⁄4 cups Miracle Whip
- 1 teaspoon sweet pickle juice (can sub vinegar)
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons cream (can sub milk)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Prepare macaroni as directed. Drain; and rinse in cold water.
- Mix Miracle Whip and next 6 ingredients in a small bowl and set aside.
- Place in large bowl, add vegetables.
- Chop 4 of the hard boiled eggs, and add to the bowl.
- Add the Miracle Whip mixture and mix gently.
- Slice the 2 remaining eggs, and decorate the top.
- Sprinkle with paprika if you desire.