This is a really great non mayo pasta salad. Everyone who has ever tried it has come back for seconds. So try it and enjoy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb cooked garden rotini pasta, drained and cooled
- 3 ounces sliced pepperoni
- 1 large cucumber
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) can sliced black olives
- 1 large green bell pepper
- 2 large tomatoes
- 1 (7 ounce) bottle stuffed green olives
- 8 slices of mild banana peppers (rings)
- 8 ounces kraft zesty Italian dressing
- 3 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 4 tablespoons McCormick Salad Supreme Seasoning
- 1Put cooked garden rotini in a large mixing bowl.
- 2Cut sliced pepperoni in half and add to the pasta.
- 3Peel the cucumber.
- 4Cut cucumber in half long ways, then cut in half again and then cut into 1/2 inches and add to pasta mix.
- 5Dice green bell pepper in to 1/2 inch pieces and add to pasta mix.
- 6Dice tomatoes into 1/2 inch pieces and add to pasta mix.
- 7Add drained black and green olives to pasta mix.
- 8Chop the banana pepper rings fine and add to pasta mix.
- 9Mix all ingredients well.
- 11Mix Kraft Zesty Italian Dressing, parmesan cheese and McCormick Salad Supreme Seasoning all together in a bowl and stir well.
- 12Then pour dressing over pasta mixture and stir well.
- 13For best results chill salad for 1 to 4 hours before serving.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kim's Italian Pasta Salad
Serving Size: 1 (187 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 331.2
- Calories from Fat 133
- Total Fat 14.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 11.2 mg
- Sodium 917.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 4.7 g
- Protein 9.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
McCormick Salad Supreme Seasoning