Recipe by Kim
This is a really great non mayo pasta salad. Everyone who has ever tried it has come back for seconds. So try it and enjoy.
- 1 lb cooked garden rotini pasta, drained and cooled
- 3 ounces sliced pepperoni
- 1 large cucumber
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) cansliced black olives
- 1 large green bell pepper
- 2 large tomatoes
- 1 (7 ounce) bottle stuffed green olives
- 8 slices of mild banana peppers (rings)
- 8 ounces kraft zesty Italian dressing
- 3 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 4 tablespoons McCormick Salad Supreme Seasoning
Directions See How It's Made
- Put cooked garden rotini in a large mixing bowl.
- Cut sliced pepperoni in half and add to the pasta.
- Peel the cucumber.
- Cut cucumber in half long ways, then cut in half again and then cut into 1/2 inches and add to pasta mix.
- Dice green bell pepper in to 1/2 inch pieces and add to pasta mix.
- Dice tomatoes into 1/2 inch pieces and add to pasta mix.
- Add drained black and green olives to pasta mix.
- Chop the banana pepper rings fine and add to pasta mix.
- Mix all ingredients well.
- Mix Kraft Zesty Italian Dressing, parmesan cheese and McCormick Salad Supreme Seasoning all together in a bowl and stir well.
- Then pour dressing over pasta mixture and stir well.
- For best results chill salad for 1 to 4 hours before serving.