Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is very tasty as well as quite warm. Much requested and makes quite a lot.
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can whole tomatoes (1/2 of the can pureed and 1/2 of the can chopped)
- 1 (10 ounce) can Rotel Tomatoes
- 1 (4 ounce) can green chilies, diced
- 3⁄4 cup jalapeno pepper, diced (I only use 1/4 cup)
- 1 small white onion, diced
- 1 carrot, peeled and diced
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce, to cool if needed
- Mix and refrigerate.
- After 30 minutes it is ready for chips.