Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
These are very moist and a favorite.
- 236.59 ml vegetable oil
- 473.18 ml sugar
- 453.59 g can pumpkin
- 4 large eggs
- 473.18 ml flour (perfect)
- 9.85 ml baking soda
- 9.85 ml baking powder
- 2.46 ml salt
- 9.85 ml cinnamon
- 2.46 ml nutmeg
- 226.79 g package cream cheese
- 118.29 ml butter
- 473.18-709.77 ml powdered sugar
- 4.92 ml vanilla
- Beat oil, sugar, pumpkin and eggs until blended.
- Add remaining dry ingredients gradually.
- Prepare 9x13 pan.
- Spread batter in pan and bake in 350° oven for 25-30 minutes.
- For frosting, cream all ingredients together until well blended--smooth and creamy.
- Frost bars.
Wow, these went over huge! I took them to a party and gave one to my sister--everyone raved about them. Saved the recipe. So delicious and moist. One thing--I would rename it a cake. Not bar-like at all.
Very good, everyone liked these a lot. Really more like cake than bars. I prefer mine a bit more dense, more bar-like, but if you are looking for a cakey-type pumpkin bar recipe this is a great one. Nice balance of flavors and a snap to make. Thanks for a yummy fall treat!
Made this as directed. The frosting I only used 2 cups and a shake or two more from the bag of powdered sugar. I used Splenda for the sugar in the bars and didn't change anything else. MMMM GOOD!